MagicPillToLife
The MagicPillToLife, the germination level. I don't hate but I don't admire materialistic things that much. I like my way better. The way I see people, even when I see them at their nicest and when they seem undoubtful are still the long term doubtful ones on you. No matter what family you have, friends, or whatever you got. Money is the essential thing. Friends are unreliable.
I disagree with some peoples opinions about it being an insecure thing. If you had suffer with skin issues with confidence issue. Learn to ignore your family's opinion about your tattoos. This is your life this is your choice.
This is the only way, to feel like this takes over video-game addiction, it takes over everything else, like owning a Lamborghini and instead just renting one. I know, what a relationship is like from my point of view, never been in one. When you look at a really simple guy, with a pretty cute girl. You compare yourself, to what he has, a degree or could be some student, a girlfriend and a level of social status. Which is over rated for the most stupidest of reasons. This idea, of tattoos, and self centered culture is far better than a common group of people that believe in their own culture. The reason that it is better because it is unique and it is like Zyzz.
A girls need, she doesn't want your money, she doesn't want the looks, she doesn't want your body, if you seen a lot of those tutorials on what a women wants. Too me, this would be too much of a scarf rice. Women tend to ruin guys lives.
No psychologist is going to give you happiness. The winning the Lottery because you went through so much ADHD in your life. If you've lived a life like mine, you'll be destined to win the lottery just to feel accepted just like those want to feel normal again, by taking those drugs, had they experience the most bliss the first time. When gossip, and social value put damage to another persons mind, your way to retaliate is to show off? People seem to always put something or someone else first before you.
Their is much of a reason to have a greater net worth and income of 1,000,000 is absolutely nothing. Sorry that is sounds ungrateful but your probably a guy with a girlfriend or have some level of friends.
Relationships are very nice too have but they are like having a job. The scarfrices are too much for a guy sometimes and could cause a guy to get so angry. Not really worth having teh talk it doesn't help a person with severe learning issues and no sort of friends to grow from.
I am sorry but I believe, in making a 3D camera of my self. Even when you try to resolve something with someone else it never works out for me. A proper job never had worked out for me, so why would a relationship work out? I don't care from what country, people changed as they get older they lower their values, which is really stupid they also expect less, and focus on other things. Sometimes I feel like being unfriendly too people.
I don't believe in the stupid social value to have happiness. What your saying is 50,000,000 , 60,000.000, 80,000,000 would solve all your life problems and make off with all the neglect you felt in life. God is only one thing to life, their are other things in life too. Why should you be turning to god, when times are tough for you. Than you didn't really believe in god in the first place? Like a friendship, the ones that turn too you, when they need the emotional support, those people, do not belong too your life. I feel a bill is never worth paying for in your life.
People who binge eat, use social media, people who, go in group party, with friends, play games, are finding some sort of happiness.
When you don't feel like you belong, what happens, you get desperate? When your not close with anyone when your by yourself and never depending on others socially. To feel rejected when it gets too much . And for those, that want to be fake friends too you, because your nice body, and nice car, don't believe this walk away. Sometimes you ask yourself why you had been cornered like this.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
8-27-17-09
PLAY CREDITS;
1 in 134,490,400, 7 winning numbers plus the powerball. 30 year old straight guy singing this alone in my room like a 13 year old girl. Mind your business 2-3 .
1 in 7,078,442. System 20 - 77,520 at $93,799.20c.
6 Winning Numbers + the Powerball1 in 686,176.
1: Mind Mood Mind Set:
2: Mood tracker
3: Coffee, Tea ... Good stimulant.
4:
----------



Comments
Post a Comment